Tuesday, May 27, 2014

what is a good luxury car service in nyc?




roget roma


good car service in new york


Answer
elegant limousine, Joe Ciruzzo owner... tell him larry B in Tampa Bay sent ya.. I was an Empire affiliate for 3 years, I wouldn't do it again...that's all I'm going to say... You don't have to use Elegant, but don't use Empire, overpriced and they don't pay their affiliates in a timely manner... it's not uncommon for them to be more than 10K behind in their billing/payments.

Owning a car in NYC?




Moo.


I've been to NYC many times, but I want to know what it's like to own and park a car on the street. I used to live in the Bronx when I was really young and I remember my dad's car got broken into once. If I move to the middle Queens (near St. Joseph's Uni) what would my car be like if I lived there & kept it parked on the street? Would it get broken into, vandalized, or stolen? It's a bright blue 2013 BMW so it pops out a lot.
I'm really picky about my car's paint and I always try to keep it looking shiny and new and I hate scratches.
Would leaving my car parked on a calm street in Queens and taking it out for shopping, errands, and occasional trips to Manhattan ruin it?
Would I end up with dents and scratches all over my bumper and stuff?

I'm already aware of insurance costs going up if I were to live there and yes, I would prefer keeping my car
There aren't any trains that run through this part of Queens



Answer
There's always a risk of leaving your car on the street, no matter the make/model. I've seen clunkers, middle of the line cars and luxury cars all get broken into (or at least have the windows smashed). Honestly, chances are, it won't be a problem, but again, it's a risk you take.

There aren't trains, but there are buses around that area. So that's also an option if need be.

If you're gonna go into Manhattan, I wouldn't even bother using the car. It's best to use mass transportation - it'll be a lot faster than trying to find a parking spot. Sometimes you can park in Queens without a meter nearby (but close enough to a train or bus stop) and then take the train/bus into Manhattan.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment