Monday, April 14, 2014

What is the most reliable, affordable, and low-maintenance used cars under 8k?




Zaza Zezo


I'm considering Camry, Accord, and Altima. I'm also thinking about Lexus, or Acura but I'm afraid of the maintenance cost.


Answer
Maintenance on an Acura won't be any more than a Honda. They are both built by the same company. Lexus is built by Toyota.

I wouldn't consider a Lexus or Acura affordable, both are high end luxury brands and an Acura TSX will cost you several thousand dollars more than a comparably equipped Accord.

Finding a Lexus or Acura under $8000 is going to be very difficult. Finding a Toyota or Honda for $8000 is easy.

I'm looking for a first car?




chihuahuap


I have 10k and I'm trying to decide what kind of car to get preferably 2007- now under 70k miles heated seats and a sunroof thats about it what would you suggest that fits my criteria?


Answer
ehhh that's kind of rough to find. you want luxury because you want the seats and the sunroof.. ahh i'd say look at rx-8's. super clean and sporty, looks like 2 doors but they are four doors, they're pretty fast, insurance isn't too high. you can easily get a 2008 for about 7000 or 8000 dollars with A LOT less miles than 70k. or go for something not so flashy like a honda accord. gas mileage is pretty decent with hondas, plus you can def find one in like 2007 or 2008 with under 70k, but someone might be asking 12 or 13000. who knows you can prob haggle them down being a cash buyer.. good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment