Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easiest way to get/steal a sports car (Legal, illegal, doesnt matter)?

Q. As topic says, I'm fully sane, nothing wrong with my brains but the one thing I want to do before dying is driving a super sports car for a day. I don't care if it's illegal or legal, I'm just reviewing my alternatives here and not saying that I WILL do it for sure. Please do not comment if you don't have anything valuable to say, I wish that your comments ONLY include information on how I could do what I'm asking for.

Thank you,
P.S I don't live in the US since I got my student visa denied last semester


Answer
There are rental companies which specialize in renting out sports cars. Don't know where you live and don't care but just google sports car rental. And FYI, it is inappropriate to solicit advise for illegal activities/acts on Yahoo! Answers. It is a violation of the community standards.

Yahoo Answers Team ???




Robin


why isnt racing under Sports ?? Why is it under cars and transportation ?? You do know that it IS a sport ....


Answer
I actually believe that Racing has been misplaced in it's catergory. Here is Webster's definition of sports: 1 a : a source of diversion : RECREATION b : sexual play c (1) : physical activity engaged in for pleasure (2) : a particular activity (as an athletic game) so engaged in
2 a : PLEASANTRY, JEST b : often mean-spirited jesting : MOCKERY, DERISION
3 a : something tossed or driven about in or as if in play
As you can see Racing is considered a sport.

peace
Cyn




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment