Sunday, April 20, 2014

What car should i get?

Q. I'm looking for a sporty semi-luxury sedan under $30000. I've looked at the Infiniti g37 but I think there might be other options out there. I'm looking for a car that feels good to drive around just for fun, but also sporty and semi luxorious. Please try to leave as many suggestions as you can.


Answer
Does it need to be a sedan? I found loads of coupes but very few sedans.
I foundâ¦â¦â¦

The Nissan Altima Coupé,from $25,230
Nissan Altima from $21,760
Dodge Dart from $15,590. Cheap,I know but ultra sporty and hot looking,I love it,

How to calculate bankruptcy in this case? what will I get?

Q. I plans to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. I have my home, which is currently worth $110,000, upon which I owes $100,000. And I am planing to reaffirm the debt on my home. I also owns Lexus worth $30000. But owes no money on the Lexus. What will I get?
Can some one show calculations regarding these figures under Chapter 7 bankruptcy? how will exempts be calculated (homestead)?


Answer
Dude, the trustee is gonna get the Lexus. You can't have 30k worth of equity in a luxury car and file bankruptcy and expect to keep it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment