Wednesday, April 9, 2014

best luxury car under $70k?




sexy infin


350hp 8 speed auto p/w p/l p/s


Answer
bump for the Lexus. That's my ride and it's everything a luxery car should be.

Car guru's help please!?




chris


Okay so I wanna buy my first car I've been looking for a while and would love to get a 2 door
im kinda stuck on 4 cars just wondering if anyone has any advice or experience with them
1. 2002/3 Toyota celica
2. 2006 hyundai tiburon
3. 2006 accurate rsx
4. 2008 scion tc
ultimately I want to pay under 10k, but find a car with around 70k miles max or less
also I am open to learning to drive manual (both my parents know how) , and I am about 6 feet tall so the scion was a bit short w/ the headroom



Answer
As a massive car enthusiast who also has looked around, I can tell you that many better choices are availible for under 10k
heres a few things you may like
if you are into luxury cars, you can easily find a nice 03-04 lincoln or possibly 01-03 Cadillac
on a side note, I'm in the market now and i've found a very nice Cadillac STS for a small amount of money
If you are into performance, you are well catered for in American sports cars, imports are more expensive and harder to find under 10k but they exist
For if you want an economical car for under 10k, you can buy a chevy cavalier with low miles for less than 2k
Hope this helps
P.S.
i would recommend looking at craigslist ads but just to look for something, if you do decide to buy make sure the ad is not a scam.
Source. Years of Research and being a motorhead




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment