Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What's a good sports car?




Anthony


What's a good sports car ranging from 07 to 11. I was looking at a Toyota aurion but they don't sell it in the u.s. so what's a good sports car that's nice and has horsepower.its going to be my first car so anywhere up to 18 -25k about


Answer
A true sports car is a two seat convertible roadster like the Mazda Miata, Honda S2000 or BMW Z4.

Mustangs and Camaros are sport coupes and cars like the BMW M3 and Lexus IS are considered sports sedans.

What's an amazing Lexus sport car?




Your Mom


Alright. So im 13 going on 14 in July...
And my Mom is letting me pick my car and I just want a Lexus car because my name is Lexus :p haha but she just wants a couple of years to help me save up for a car that I want because it'll probably be cheaper in a year or so. Hopefully :p but I probably wont change my mind so don't give me shit about that please. Because I am into cars from the past also, so it would kinda be good for me in a couple years to get a 2011, 2012, 2013, in 2015 or whatever :p not much of a difference anyways...
So I'm into fast, nice looking cars c; omg...!<3
I've been looking into some but I know Lexus probably has more, but the ones I've seen are alright but kinda shitty. My #1 choice right now is the GS F. But I'm not like.. "omg I love this car!"
So can you help me haha?
What's a nice, Lexus sports car?!(:
Or even.. maybe just a nice Lexus car!?(:
I sound dumb.. but yeah Cx
Shaannkkss ;D



Answer
An amazing Lexus sports car is the LFA - but that costs $375K, so unless your mom is Oprah Winfrey, you can pretty much forget about that one.

Beyond that, anything with an "F" in it. The IS-F if you can afford it (runs about $60K), or if that's too much, the F sport accessory package on the IS250, IS350 or GS. None of those are cheap either ($40K+). It's nothing you're going to save up for with babysitting or lawn mowing money.

An older SC 430 convertible is pretty cool, but a 7 or 8 year old one will still run you over $20K.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment