Thursday, April 10, 2014

Why do women choose a sports car?




superwoman


What are the best sports car do you recommend for cute little women?

What do you think drives women to get fast cars?
how about A BMW Z4?



Answer
What's your budget?

I think the Saturn Sky and the Pontiac Solstice are about equal in that area, and are both pretty sporty. The still-new mustangs are alright, but a bit too...common. If you're gonna spend a LOT of money, nothing is hotter than a girl driving a Corvette Z06! I haven't seen it yet, but a woman driving the new Camaro would be equally incredible!

I come from a place in the US where women get fast cars because they like racing and stuff like that. Women here in the south tend to enjoy the same sort of rush that men do - big engines, loud exhaust, fast and flashy cars... I can't really speak for women everywhere, although I would assume that they get cars like that to be flashy and grab some attention.

BMW Z4 - - -
I'm not sure how it compares to the BMW z3, but would only hope that it's faster and cooler. At 255 Horsepower, you're not going to be winning a lot of those stop-light drag races, and at $45,750 MSRP, you're not getting much "bang for your buck." While I will have to admit, the Z4 coupe (hard top) looks freakin sweet, I'm affraid you'd be buying a $45,000 Miata.

What do Men think about women in Sports Cars?




Beezy


Hi. I'm 26, really nice looking and have always had a car fetish. My first car was a Camero, then I got a Monte Carlo SS and now I have a Dodge Charger. I know these aren't "expensive" cars, but I can't help but notice whenever I'm at lights or cruising through my city. Men and women stare. And I've even had guys make snarky comments like, "You can't handle all that horse-power" Just wondering, what do men or anyone think about women in high-powered vehicles?


Answer
i think they think its hot, iv always had a thing for sport cars too.. guys just "say its too much power" but they're just jealous they dont have that car. if you show them up they'll shut thier mouth. iv done it before lol.. feels good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment