Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Good luxury cars from the 90s for first car?




Animal Cra


My budget is 9000 and im getting my first car. I want something reliable that looks beautiful and classical. Name me some cars that look nice, and are from the late 90s I could get as my first car. Something thats different! Nothing too sporty, not like a corvette, because I need some space to fit people. SUV, car, crossover. Just name something you like and ill take a look at it! Thanks a bunch


Answer
Have you considered a Lexus LS400? It is the ultimate 90's luxury barge. Quiet, smooth, refined with minimal issues. It can sprint up to 60 faster than the 740iL and will hand most sporty cars their own head on a plate. Look up the old Top Gear video with Quentin Wilson test driving one. They last forever and repairs are few and far between. The shape is timeless - classic with straight lines and pleasing curves, the leather is superb and the wood make a even a brand new Cadillac look like a civic. I have one as my weekend toy and don't see myself ever selling it

Old Luxury Car Question?




Luke


I want to buy a old 1980's - early 1990's BMW or Mercedes, because I really like the way those cars look. I wanted to know if I got one in good condition how much it would cost to upkeep such a car?

My parents had a 2002 BMW 545 and it had lots of problems and I want to know if I should expect the same? I don't have a lot of money to keep sinking into a car.
I like 80's Mercedes better like the D series and then second I like the early 90's BMWs.



Answer
Well taking care and keeping a car that model is always a challenge. Money and ideas are always present. But the fulfillment of restoring it and keeping it running is unexplainable. I have both Mercedes Benz and BMW between 80's and 90's model and its in good running condition. I will give you some pictures of it and i hope you will like it.

http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab7/cinnamoroll_lil_tigers/?action=view&current=CIMG2841-1.jpg&newest=1

http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab7/cinnamoroll_lil_tigers/?action=view&current=CIMG2842.jpg&newest=1

http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab7/cinnamoroll_lil_tigers/?action=view&current=CIMG0551.jpg&newest=1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment