Wednesday, April 9, 2014

sports car under 20k?

Q.


Answer
If you are looking for true sports cars, look at Mustang or Camaro, around the year 1998 should get you in that price area. If you like a little bit of luxury and yet sporty as well, go with a Monte Carlo a 2000-2005 will bring in budget. Going 2006-2007 will be pretty close to being right at or just over budget. If you have something to trade in this will help. If you are still paying on a car this will hurt you. You will then add the price of the new car to what you are still paying.

Best Used Luxury Convertibles Under 20k?




Bradley


What are the best convertibles out there right now that are under 20k? And when I say luxury I'm talking about Mercedes-Benz, BMW, etc. I know someone will say "Ford Mustang" but that isn't what I'm looking for. What I want is something like the Mercedes-Benz SLK 280, something that definitely has a hardtop, isn't all "box shaped" (like a muscle car) and is luxury. I don't care if it goes 200mph or if it even goes 500mph. Primarily I'm concerned with what features the car has (navigation system/cost to add one?), reliability (how many miles can be put onto the car?) and its outside and inside appearance. I don't care totally if it has a backseat or not, but even just a small cramped one would be nice so if you know any convertibles that have one I would appreciate you telling me.


Answer
What about a Chrysler Crossfire? it is actually just a MB, actually based on the SLK that you want, check specs and maybe you like it.

You can use a car performance simulator[1] to virtually compare the car vs other options, even if you dont care performance, you should care how the extra weight of luxuries affect the car.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment