Sunday, April 13, 2014

Need help finding a cheap sports car?




r�dl�d


i'm thinking about getting a sports car someday and i would like to know what is a sports car for $17000 or less no more than $20000 probably from 2000 and up but no earlier than 1997:
considering:
mitsubishi eclipse 2001 and up
ford mustang 2005+
corvette z06 any year
camaro any year
mitsu. lancer (or lancer evolution)
toyota celica 2006+
honda accord coupe si (not really a sports car but who cares)
dodge charger
dodge viper (probbaly out of my price range)
grand am, trans am, grand prix (love them even 90s models)
what i'm asking is are these nice cars and are they in my $ range
also i'd llove any suggestions you have too



Answer
First, If you are American you should buy American Sport/Muscle. I will link you to a site that IF you are really into cars...You will most likely be on this site for hours writing numbers down. Perhaps you have a dream car on here.

LINK: http://www.racingjunk.com/category/8/Street_Cars.html
Choose a Make or just scroll down to bottom and click the "view all adds" to see all the great deals.

Did you know that the 2010 Camaro is like $23,000? If I were you I would just save the extra $3,000 and get that.

Now, If you were going for something fast,reliable, & cheap to upgrade(add Horse Power) I would go with ANY year of Camaro V8! The parts are a dime a dozen & they are very nice cars. Just make sure you go with the V8 model!

Please do the rest of the American "sports car enthusiast's" a favor and NOT buy Mitsu,toyota,,honda Or subaru..(Leave that to the 12 year old's.) .Keep this American Muscle/sports car love going.

Personally I'm a truck guy all the way around. But I do plan on getting something like a 1979 Camaro or Trans am. I am in to older Muscle a lot more then newer sport. But I wish you good luck on you car hunt!

Again Good Luck!!!
((O_o))

What is a good sports car around 10k?




Jacob Mart


I'm 17 and I'll be leaving for college after this year and I drive a 1999 ford ranger... I'm going to be getting a new car for college and I really want a sports car. I really like the Subaru WRX but I think it will cost too much. What about camarro mustang 350z? What is a good alternative sports car for around 10k?


Answer
Like the above person said those aren't really sports cars. But 10K can get you a lot of much more interesting real sports cars.
Such as these
The second generation toyota mr2 1989-1999
An early 1980s to 90s Lotus esprit s2 or s3
A pontiac fiero
A chevy corvette c4 1984-1989
An older honda s2000 1999 to 2003
A mitsubishi 3000 gt
A dodge stealth
or even a early 2000s porsche boxster

Of these the lotus is the most exotic, to people who don't know cars it could pass for a lamborghini. And with a top speed of 170 and a 0-60 time of 4.5 or so it drives almost like one too.
Also the more exotic cars on this list, the corvette the lotus etc, were likely somebodys second car, so most for sale will have under 50,000 miles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment