Thursday, April 17, 2014

Is the Hyundai Genesis Coupe a sports car?




Ryno


I'm wondering because if it is, then I can't get that because of insurance. I'm looking at several cool cars, but I have to avoid cars that are counted as sports cars because of insurance.


Answer
Yes, it is a sports car, you might try a sport sedan like the maxima instead or call some insurance companies and see if they would cover you for the genesis coupe. Sedan's like Mazdaspeed3/6, EVO, WRX are considered sports cars too.

What's your favorite sports car?




bballlover


What's your favorite kind of car? I'm looking to upgrade my car, I'm 17. I can spend at the most around $7,000. So far I like RX8's. I need ideas on what to buy. Most things don't matter but I do need a 4 seater. Let me know! Thanks!


Answer
A TRUE Sports Car would be a 2-seater, usually with a removable top. Anything with 4 seats would be a sports coupe or sports sedan.

My favorite Sports Car has always been the Chevy Corvette, but those are a bit out of your price range, and even if you could find one, the cost of insurance for a 17 year old driver would kill you..

There's lots of nice, used cars out there for around $7000. I'd suggest you get away from your computer and spend some time checking out the local used car lots to see what's out there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment