Monday, May 26, 2014

Practical Sports Car?




bob


I am wondering what a practical sports car would be when I get my license. I really like the Honda CR-Z and my dad thinks it is a good idea but my mom is convinced to get me a kia soul. I do like the soul but i want more of a "guy" car. The CR-Z only has 2 seats but 95% of the time I won't have more than that in there. Please tell me what you think! Thanks


Answer
Well my father owns various dealerships so I am a "car" guy, I personally think that the 2010-2012 Ford Mustang V6 would fit you well.

Would a 2012 dodge charger be considered a sports car ?




Huy





Answer
No if Dodge hadn't seperated from the SRT and Ram companies the Viper would be a sports car, the Charger is a sedan. UNLESS its a Dodge Charger SRT-8 then its a LITTLE closer to being a sports car. the only sports car Dodge made as far as I know would have been the Viper and the Challenger.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment