Friday, May 30, 2014

What are the top 5 sports cars i could get with a 20k budget?




Ivan Garci


Dont know cars too well but i have 20k to spend i want to buy a sports car preferably a sports sedan but still consideri.g a coupe but with mpg od no lower than 17mpg


Answer
"sports car" and "sedan" are mutually exclusive terms, despite Nissans marketing claims to the contrary. If you want a decent sports sedan that will be reliable, look for an Infiniti G35, you should be able to get a nice used one for 20K. And if you try hard enough you might find one with a stick - they make them but they aren't very common.

Sport Car!!!!!!?




FootballFr


I am 15 and in a couple of months will have my license. Right now I own a 1997 F150, around 250,000 miles, we did give it a new engine about 3 years ago, also it's in a good condition. I am thinking about selling it because I really want something sporty. How much could I get out if it? Also what is a good car or truck, not to expensive and is sporty like I want? I have looked at Camaros, Firebirds and thought about buying a Chevy S10 and sporting it up a little. I really like smaller trucks better. Try to give me a list of cars that might be good. thanks.


Answer
As for the price of your truck, you can check with KBB.com. You can check off all the options (etc.) and it will give you a fairly accurate going rate in your area.

As for buying another truck, you're only 15 so you many not know, but everybody is having trouble paying for gas. If you were to get a truck (or suv) you will have to get a job, just to pay for gas - to get to the job.

I would suggest you think really hard and ask people around you who has trucks and SUV about the cost of paying for gas.


Good Luck...

P.S. My civic gets 41 MPG on the hwy. I ain't hurt'n for gas money.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment