Saturday, May 31, 2014

Jamiroquai's video where he is racing in a sports car along with another BMW car.What's the name of that song?

Q.


Answer
Well there is one video where he had "jacked' a 2 door car but it was not a sports car and he then jacked a BMW that he caused to spin out. That video is " Black Capricorn Day". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVyPhonWpBc
The only one that really had him "racing" other cars was " Cosmic Girl" but there are no BMWs in that one. There are 2 McLarens and a Ferrari.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2mr2yY5F3c

Indy Car Racing Fans ?




LadyJayhaw


This is not ment to be offensive in any sense, but what's great about watching it, and how did you become an indy car racing fan ? Just trying to understand the sport.


Answer
I became an IndyCar fan back in 1993 after buying a video game for my computer. Once I had that, I was hooked. Admittedly, I followed CART/Champ Car more than the IRL simply because I liked the diversity of tracks that the former offered. However, I am ecstatic that the two series are now one and I am looking forward to many great seasons of racing in the new IRL IndyCar series.

What's great about watching it? Speed, strategy and skill. These cars go very fast, faster than a NASCAR Sprint Cup car, they require tremendous skill to drive-they are always on a knife edge-and the strategy of having to think and plan all conceivable angles makes it fun and exciting for me. I would suggest watching a race and finding out for yourself what we know. I can almost guarantee you will be hooked.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment