Thursday, May 29, 2014

Suitable luxury car for family trip to europe?




Ali


In July I am going to Munich Germany for 3 weeks with my family. Which luxury car will be suitable for the 5 of us. We will not only stay in Munich but will also be visiting Prague Zurich and Paris. I was thinking to rent an an Audi A8 Navigation from europcar, will it be the same Audi A8 as in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIanXBL1-OA
Please tell



Answer
The Audi is a great car... if you are renting anyway just about anything will be like new and be fully covered. I found the people carriers better for longer journeys but of course the locals still use their Mercs and Citroens to eat up those long motorway miles.

What are the American luxury cars?




James


I'm from Europe, and our 3 most common luxury cars are Mercedes, BMW and Audi, by far.
And then higher in the ranking comes Bentley, Maserati and Aston Martin.
And then I guess super cars like Ferrari and Lamborghini come out in the top.

Of course you still have the millionaire rides like Maybach and Rolls Royce, but those are rare in every country.


But whats the deal with the US? I mean... I have seen a Ford Mustang only about 10 times in my life. I have seen your best selling truck, the Ford F-150, only about 5 times in my life time. So that makes me wonder about the differences in luxury cars.

I'm guessing your luxury cars are Lexus, Cadillac and..erm... Lincoln maybe?
I see Lexus cars on a weekly basis, I see Cadillacs a few times a month, but I've never seen a Lincoln.


Who can enlighten me more on this subject?



Answer
Well first of all there are three Japanese car brands that are luxury produced here for the US. Acura (branch of Honda), Infiniti (branch of Nissan), and Lexus (branch of Toyota). Now American luxury brands are as follows, Lincoln and the discontinued Mercury from Ford, Buick and Cadillac from GM, and Chrysler has always been sort of a hybrid of both luxury like the 300 model and some economy. We also have BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Jaguar, Maserati, Aston Martin, Maybach, and Rolls Royce here too. I'm sure I'm missing something.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment