Monday, May 26, 2014

should i get sports bike or a car?




Joey


im 17, and i'm about to get my license. im deciding whether a sports bike or car will fit me best. i've never driven a sports bike/motorcycle, and i feel awkward and uncomfortable when i drive a car. i'm pretty much just asking if you guys could give me some advantages/disadvantages to having each one, and which do you think would be better suited for a 17 year old college bound student next year. obviously factor in finances, affordability, maintenance, etc etc. any info is appreciated! thanks.


Answer
Car then bike, you can't do much many practical things with a bike.

Truck or sports car? ?




Moto64


I am getting a new car in August and am having trouble deciding which car to pick. My top 2 cars are a chevy camaro LS, and a Toyota FJ cruiser. From others experiences with both large cars and sports cars can anyone give me some advice or info to help me choose?


Answer
This is a personal decision that only you can make.

Who cares what our experience is, it won't be anything like yours.

Look in the mirror. Do you see that person driving a truck or a sports car. It's that simple.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment