Monday, June 2, 2014

YOUNG GIRLS ONLY: you like more sport cars or luxury cars?




Anry Sim


I mean what would you girls prefer Audi Q7, Audi A5, Mercedes E,ML,BMW 5, Range Rover sport etc... OR BMW M3 ? all of them suppose to be 2011
who like more luxury cars and who like sport cars?



Answer
luxury cars can also be sport cars.. and as you compared .. the M3 is a luxury sport car.. and other example for that are Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche..

and for Luxury cars it can be as you said ... the Mercedes E-class or Mercedes S-class.. or Bentley and so on...

I know i'm not supposed to answer this but I am just saying my opinion.. for me I like owning both cars... the Luxury and sport cars... because it will be different cars for different events..

I think for young girls BMW M3, Mercedes C63 AMG, BMW 5-series are some nice cars for them..

Most realible luxury car?




ryan962


And no Mercedes c class BMW 3 series or Audi a4 or Lexus is series. I mean real luxury cars.


Answer
JD Power is seen as the definitive source for automotive reliability ratings.

According to them......Lincoln across the whole brand (in front of Lexus, Jaguar and Porsche), a Cadillac DTS for the highest ranked large luxury car, a Porsche 911 for the highest ranked luxury sportscar.

BMW is 20th, two spots below Kia.....ouch.......

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/driveon/post/2011/03/shocker-jd-power-names-lincoln-most-dependable-brand/1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment