Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Why do most sports stars have zero class?




Yummy23


Seriously, you see all these sports stars who can barely speak proper English rolling around in their ghettofied, tricked out Lincoln Escalades and Hummers that look so d@mn tacky. And then you see them on interviews off the field, and most of them have this really crappy smirk on their face, talking about how they "gone get some" tonight or talking about their Gucci shoes and their "fly" ice. Seriously, I rarely see any football or basketball players that seem like they have any dignity or class. As soon as they start making the big bucks, they blow it on flashy $hit that just screams "you can't buy class." What happens to them when they're not making any dough, when their careers are over? Since most can't even write a full paragraph and have no ability to invest their money wisely, what then?


Answer
Cadillac Escalades* You call them uneducated, but you can't even get the make and model of a car right. I bet THEY know that.

Honestly, it's because they have more money than you will EVER have. Do they need any other excuse than that?

Look at it this way... Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan and a slew of other women who are rich can drink, do drugs and get arrested and just get a slap on the wrist. Why? Because they have money. Same rule applies here.

Brandon

Accord V6 Ex Coupe Handling?




Steinjoldt


I got offered a deal on an 2005 Accord V6 Coupe EX Manual Transmission, 40k miles for a reasonable price.

I havent tested the car yet, and I listed it as one of the options to keep in mind when i buy a new car.

How well this car handle when being pushed to its limits, I do a lot of Fast canyon carving.

My other options are the the 04' Mitsubishi Eclipse, Chevy Cobalt SS, Minicooper S, and Audi A3.

If you suggest a car, please make it a decent power/great handling coupe with a reasonable age and price, lets say under 11k and from 00' to 09' years.

V6 Mustangs and Camaros and Chargers handle awfully, and the Bmw's are pricing on used cars it's retarded, they all are Old, high milleage and overpriced, so no thanks.

Im looking for a great handling 2 door car with decent engine power.

My last 2 cars were an 08 Lancer gts (stolen) and a V6 07'Mustang, The Lancer handled great but lacked power, the Mustang Had power but handled awfully and was not good for canyon carving.

Is the Accord V6 Coupe Manual Any Good?

Thank you all!



Answer
New V6 Mustangs do not handle awfully and they have a lot more power than your old V6. In all fairness, they out power the newest Eclipse by 143 horsepower and the newest Cooper S Works, by about 100 horsepower. They are also Bigger wider and heavier, but they are surprisingly nimble for what they are. Believe it or not, the V6 Mustang managed .85 G on the skid pad, while the new Minis and Eclipses will pull somewhere around .90 to .92G. But, in 2005 Minis and Eclipses pulled .82 and .87G. A 2011 Honda Accord pulled .85G on a skid pad test. I realize that you are not looking to buy a new car. But, my point is, you can no longer make sweeping judgements on ALL Mustangs. You have to be very specific on the years. American car makers are finally desperately trying to make rapid changes. The general public isn't doing their research and they are basing their opinions on cars from 5 or 6 years ago. I'm watching videos and reading comments of disbelieve, when a Mustang V6 beats a 370Z in a drag race. These people are still thinking of the old V6 Mustang and saying the Z driver was horrible. What they don't realize is, a slightly modified V6 Mustang has roughly the same horsepower as the stock Z. Likewise, everyone thinks the new Mustangs are still the same old clumsy Clydesdales horses of 5 or 6 years ago. An experienced newer Mustang driver might be able to handle these bigger cars similar to an older Mini, from the mid 2000s. Your 2007 Mustang V6 only pulled .79G on a skidpad test and with roughly 100 less hp than a new Mustang, it's not surprising that you weren't very impressed by the car on canyon runs. I fully understand your feelings towards older V6 Mustangs. They were dogs. But, the newer ones are right up there with best lower priced V6 sports cars in terms of power and they are competitive with the econobox handling from just a few years ago. Not bad for a fairly big car. I've owned a 2004 Honda Civic and a 1995 Eclipse. Last year, I drove my drove my 2012 Mustang V6 down the Pacific Coast Highway, in California and I have to say, it was pretty d@mn fun. It might not have carved quite as well as my smaller cars, but it wasn't that far off. And I got a surprise bonus, when people kept pulling over to let me pass. I was so excited. Maybe it was my LeMans racing stripes and that menacing shark-like Mustang nose in their rearview mirrors, but that NEVER happened with my other small cars. I don't care how big and clunky the cars or trucks were, NOBODY ever pulled over or got in the slow lane for those other two cars. I used to get so p*ssed off, when those big @ss pickup trucks refused to get out of the passing lane for my little cars. I used to think, "You've gotta be kidding me! With this 5 speed, and 140 horsepower, in these little cars, on this mountain road, I could practically drive down the mountain and back up and I'd lap your big @ss!" Those little Japanese cars, are great but they get zero respect. You have to drive like a crazy man, If you want to pass the slower cars chugging along in YOUR passing lane. Ha ha!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment