Monday, June 2, 2014

Whats the best all around "sports car" for 50K and under?




GramParson


Don't say a vette please. I drove the thing, yea it's stupid fast but that was it. I bought a M3 last Wed. I drove at least 6 cars. Audi S4, Lexus IS 350, G35, Vette, Bimmer and S2000. The M3 kicked all their butts. Sure it was not fastest but " All Around" it was the most fun. Which is you're personal choice.


Answer
did you drive a z06 corvette? pretty much a race car with a tag on it. notice all the road tests magazine do? the corvette is first or second in most every contest. more hp/torque than all the other cars plus its fiberglass and rwd. classic sports car setup. being an american car, parts are available and probably cheaper than audi/lexus/infiniti. also name another car on the list thats been around for over 50 years.

I'm looking to buy a sports car in 40k-50k range. Advice?




Enrico


Hey guys, so I've been saving up some money for the past two years or so and I think I've decided to purchase a sports car. I've been looking up some higher range sports cars, something that's worth the 50k. I've been think about the Ferrari f355 which can be bought for around 45k.I've also looked at a Corvette Z06 and some other cars, but the Ferrari got me interested and I've never really considered that to be an option but the more I look into it the more I'm liking it...The question is now, do you guys that the f355 would be a sound investment for a sports car? Is it worth the maintenance quagmires and costs or should I resort to some other brand and car?
Just some basic feedback would be great, I've talked to some people on ferrari blogs and such about it and I would like other feedback as well...
Thanks in advance!



Answer
well you would be driving a ferrari! not many people get to own those beast cars that makes you look cool. but again thats 50k and you can get a realy nice car with that cash and might be new. beemers, mercedes, they are good and fast but a rip off, when you sell it it won't have the same value as a ferrari.

my word of advice get the ferrari cause its not everyday you see one and you see a beemer or mercedes everydaY.
but seriously if you tell someone you drive a beemer their probably like, oh thats cool and if you drive a ferrari their like, wow thats really awsome. hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment