Thursday, June 5, 2014

How do Young women (18-25) afford Sports Cars?




AllorNothi


Nissan 350z. Mitsubishi Eclipse, Mustang GT convertible, Hyundai Tiburon even Corvettes? How do women come up with the money?
@ Thuper Duper: I work and save my money I'm 19 now
i'll be about 24 until I can afford without any debt a 25,000 dollar car and insurance all by myself
@ Secretose: OMG I know you dont think I actually hate women. This is Gender Women's Studies. I 'm simply trying to figure out women thats all.



Answer
Perhaps the same way most girls get expensive cars, through their daddy! As for me I would not want any of these cars, not even the corvette, true I may want the corvette's motor though, depending on the year and the model of the vette itself, but I prefer old muscle cars, when racing was truly at it's finest. =P

real sports car vs inexpensive modded car?




EpicRacer


which would you take: a modern sports car such as a mazda rx8 or a more primitive car like a nissan 240sx which can easily be modified.

in in the boat of either spending $10-15000 on a modern car or possibly getting an older car such as the 240sx or 300zx and adding a few upgrades.

which would you take and why?
i chose the rx8 b/c ive driven one and really liked the way it felt. its not my only option, just one of my top picks.



Answer
if i had to choose, i'd choose a real sports car.


but i wouldn't be able to afford one. i don't mind modded sports cars. i'm actually thinking about getting one. plus they're cheaper.

if i had all the money in the world, i'd rather get a real sports car though. because its been engineered to go fast!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment