Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Where can I drive fast with my car legally in Atlanta?




MACBOOK


I got a new fast sport car and just wanted to test it out and see how it feels to go fast with it legally in Georgia? (+130)
I've had some experiences with fast cars and going really fast before but I don't know any public places which I can take my car to go fast with.
Maybe a cheap public race track?
I live in Marietta so please suggest somewhere which is perhaps close to me.
Thank you



Answer
Contact
ATLANTA MOTOR SPEEDWAY
Atlanta, Georgia
877-926-7849

And ask them.

Convertible sports cars that I could buy used for a decent price?




BenJammin


I'm look for a good sports convertible that I could buy used for $15,000 or less (give or take, but I'd like to cap it at around that).

So far, the best options I've found have been the Honda S2000, Porsche Boxter S, Toyota MR2, and Nissan 350Z Roadster.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Also, I live in the Atlanta Georgia area, so if anyone knows of any specific dealers (in the Southeast) that are currently selling what I'm looking for, I would much appreciate the info.



Answer
I would get the 350z or S2000. Both cars have lots of potential and looks very sporty. If you can shell out a bit more, go for an M3 Convertible.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment