Monday, June 9, 2014

Why did we have all these technological advances during a recession?




Iliketomak


Smartphones, tablets, better gas mileage on cars. I understand that technology advances quickly, but why did all these advances have to happen during and after the economic downturn of '07?


Answer
Not everybody suffered. Many basic manufacturing businesses never felt anything except maybe fewer sales, because of less of a demand. Luxury items suffered, however. Yachts and private planes dropped a lot, for example. So, time marches on and they (basic manufacturers) continued research and development of their products. It was the banks and insurance companies and real estate that suffered the most. Little people like me, part time inventors, who were involved with securities sold by the banks, lost money on the investments, but that did not bankrupt me, since I was diversified. I only lost 40% of what I had invested. Investment is like gambling, but what you are betting on is different. You can bet on the toss of a coin or bet on the skills and products of a company. Either way, over time, you win or you lose.

Where can I buy a good (real)helicopter, plane, limousine, and yacht(motor), (all new)?




parth_pate


I want to get a helicopter, plane, yacht with helicopter landing pad, and a limousine.I want them all new and not that much money.

Helicopter: New, good brand, luxury, 6 passenger, up to $500,000.

Plane: New, good brand, luxury, new technolegy, a lot of room, T.V, 1 home sized bathroom, internet, 1 sofa, I room with a T.V and bed, room for 10 passengers, little eating area, up to $5,000,000.

Yacht: New, good brand, luxury, new technolegy, a lot of room, 5 rooms, 7 T.V's. beds, eating room, game/fun room, work room, internet in every room, helicopter room, 2 empty rooms for other stuff, up to $500,000.

Limousine: New, good brand, 2 T.V's, room for 5 and luggage, little fridge, microwave, all features of a luxury car like gps, hi- tech equipment, great surround sound, great seats, a lot of room, and other things, up to 75,000.
All of this is not for me, its for my cousins and other people that I know, dont answer if you dont know and if your gonna say something mean or that wont help, and I am not that rich, but the plane is for me.



Answer
ebay




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment