Sunday, June 8, 2014

is CORVETTE the sexxiest AMERICAN SPORTS CAR?




BRobb


if not, i'd like to know which car is, and why you think so.


Answer
I own a vette. It is a great sports car...405 hp (plus a little boost from an after market exhaust system and air intake.) It is quick and fast while getting great gas mileage...particularly on the highway in 6th gear. It is as advertised...a performance car. Therefore, not as comfortable and quiet as some other cars. But, for the price, it is the best (and to my way of thinking, the sexxiest) American sports car. The Ford GT40 is its only competitor. But, it costs several times as much. The Dodge Viper is sexy looking but not a daily driver by any stretch and at a cost of about twice the vette.

Nissan Maxima for a first car?




Eden


Nissan maxima for a first car?
Hello, I'm planning on buying my first car in August. After finally giving up on trying to buy sports cars, I've settled down with the choice of the 6th gen (2004-2008) Nissan Maxima.

My budget is $8000 (I know mileage on the car will be high)

I plan on replacing the engine and tranny on whichever one I get, so that's not too much of a problem for me.

I want to know if these cars are reliable and good on gas.

One guy said he'd give me his for $6000. He said he replaced the engine, it has a warranty, along with the alternator, radiator, brakes, and axles.

Is it worth it?

Thanks.



Answer
They are very reliable cars.

But gas mileage, not so great. They require premium gas of 91 octane or better. This is basically the same engine found in the Nissan 350z, Infiniti G35, Infiniti M35, and Infiniti FX35.

It is powerful, quick, and reliable, but not the best on gas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment