Friday, June 13, 2014

Used sports car for under 30k?




Scott


I am looking for an insane used sports car to buy with my own money and my budget is $30,000. I am looking for very sporty cars that also contain some luxury. Im talking about BMW M3s, BMW M5s and Mercedes CL55 AMG. Those are some of the cars on my list already along with a 2008 Shelby GT500. Anyone with ideas for cars that fit that criteria please suggest them! Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. Just keep in mind- I do not want a Subaru Impreza WRX or something like that that offers "good performance for a fair price". As I said before I'm talking about cars that are filled with HP and look cool inside and out. I have lots of money to spend on repairs and maintenance so that stuff is not relative. Thank you everyone!


Answer
i'd go for a jaguar XKR 4.2 supercharged v8 (414BHP) thats about the money your looking at, should be able to get a 2006 model with about 50,000 miles.

stats

Year Introduced 2006
Kerb Weight 1665kg
Engine Type V8
Valves 32 valve
Cylinders 8 cylinder
Aspiration Supercharged
Displacement 4196cc
Fuel Petrol
Drive RWD
Transmission 6 speed Automatic
Engine Location Front Mounted

BHP 414 @ 6250rpm
Torque (lbs/ft) 413 @ 4000rpm
BHP/Ton 253
0-60mph 4.9s
0-100mph 12.1s
60-100mph 7.2s
1/4 Mile 12.86s
Terminal Speed 112mph
Kilometre N/A
Top Speed (mph) 155
Nürburgring N/A

found one here in texas - take a look
http://www.carsforsale.com/used_cars_for_sale/2007_Jaguar_XKR_149347285_3#

seems the price of them is the US is the same as UK, i thought they might be cheaper.........

What sports/luxury-car should i get for 30k & under?




CHina


Ok well i am in the US, and am looking for a new car and i can spend about 30k& under on it.i don't want an old car, 2008 and up. I want a sports car like the Mitsubishi Evo Lancer but then i also want luxury in my car like a lexus or mercedes would have. I want performance in my car while also looking good.
So ya, can you guys give me your TOP 5(in order) cars that meet these conditions? thanks you

P.S. im a very good driver, can handle power and dirve manuals.



Answer
Take Lexus off the list if you want quality.
Go for Cadillac, Lincoln, Mercedes or Infinity.

Lexus needs to be placed somewhere below a Yugo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment