Monday, June 9, 2014

Where are Lada cars made?

Q.


Answer
Lada cars are made in Russia. Lada is the trademark of a Russian car manufacturer AutoVAZ which was set up in the late 1960s .The Lada name was used for exports only. Original Lada is often thought of as a 'rugged' car, lacking in most modern luxuries expected in modern cars.It is also envisaged as a "people's car".It became a victim of the political and economic problems of Russia in the late 80s and early 90s resulting to withdrawal from Britain and most other European markets in 1997.

Is it stupid to buy a used luxury car?




Alex


If its really cheap comparing to a new one ?


Answer
DO NOT buy a used luxury car . I've made this mistake before .its a total waste of money. I bought a 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago for $220k with a broken gearbox , messed up breaks and a spoiled ESP controller . it cost me $280K at the end to fork over it .replaced a dual clutch gearbox and the front breaks and fixed the ESP. of course it works well now . but its not worth the money . I still have to pay $80000 . and its due to November. see ? its not fun to spend on the toy of a rich kid.
If you don't have enough , go for a new but cheaper one . you won't regret it .


Everyone says no . maybe I've made a stupid purchase ? Idk . I love driving my car but the amount of money I have spent on it is driving me crazy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment