Saturday, June 14, 2014

Who is top Luxury Car Rental Company in Houston,TX?




carla m


in Austin and Sa Antonio?


Answer
http://www.UpscaleCarRentals.com-
713-409-5508

Luxury Car Rentals of SA
http://www.luxurycarrentalsofsa.com - (210) 387-9226

Luxury Car Rental
http://www.autoexoticrental.com
2414 South 5th Street, Austin - (512) 651-3113

A good/luxury car you'd want?




Lindsay


I'm awesome friends with my crush, because our dads work together in a car company or something. Were both interested in cars, and like a few hours ago I was at his house and he asked me if I could wish any car in the world for my 16th birthday what would be? I told him, I'll think about it and text him later. The funny thing is...I hardly know anything about car brands! I know what cars are made of and how do they work, but nothing about that topic. What is your favorite car?


Answer
Well if you are wishing for anything, there are numerous sports cars. You could go obvious with the Ferrari or Lamborgini, but I personally prefer lesser known brands like Massarati, Bugatti, or Austin Martin. You could also go even more exotic with the Coneseg CCX or cars of the like. Simply search google images for any of the brands listed and you will see quite a few, really nice looking cars.

Under $10k my favorite car is the Mitsubishi Spyder GT. Under $30k its the BMW Z4. Under $100k its the BMW M3 Convertible. Under $200k its the Corvette ZR1 (750+ horsepower). Under $500k, there are so many like the Austin Martin DB9 or Ferrari California. For $2mil, its gotta be the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport which holds the worlds fastest production car record of 268 mph.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment