Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Why do people get so upset over others driving expensive cars but not celebrities?

sports cars yahoo answers on Frozen Fiefdom - Emails To / From
sports cars yahoo answers image



Shane Ueha


i see yahoo answers people getting upset when they read that someone young getting nice expensive luxury/sports cars etc.
but it never occurs to me that people get upset over those teen/young celebrities who change cars more often than you change your calender. why is that?



Answer
I hate to admit it, but my family is rich, like filthy rich, but I bought my own car. (2008 Ford Mustang), and next year, I'll probably get another car. But I buy my own shit like the rest of the world.

Why do people ask such silly questions on yahoo answers ?




Jordan


Yahoo answers are for things like: electronics, cooking, cars, sports, what's this rash from and so on. People should start thinking before they post.People need to use their common since.


Answer
They're just bored and trying to amuse themselves. i'd rather see bored people ask silly questions on yahoo answers then be out setting fires and breaking windows and stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment