Saturday, September 28, 2013

Are luxury cars expensive because of price or maintainance?

luxury cars that are cheap on Luxury and Exotic Car Rentals | Cheap Car Rentals
luxury cars that are cheap image



Jason Sant


I agree, brand new cars are expensive but used luxury cars seem to be very cheap and affordable but someone told me you pay for what you get. There is a really nice 2001 Porsche Boxter I want and its selling for around 12,000 USD which is very affordable and the milage is around 117,000. People told me expect to put in $2-3000 more into the car for maintainance in the first year of owning it. I live in Hawaii and my friend who bought a Mercedes told me that some auto shops won't even take in her car and its pretty new from what I heard and for the ones that do take it in, they charge her $500 just to change oil and other simple stuff.


Answer
They may not work on your friend's car because they don't have the equipment to properly maintenance a new vehicle. Some require specialty tools and procedures.

The reason luxury cars are more expensive has to do with options. A Suzuki doesn't have the same options as a Mercedes S Class, hence the added cost. But keep in mind that a similarly equipped VW model doesn't cost as much because you're also paying for the prestige of owning a Mercedes, and in some cases the reliability.

What are some cheap luxury or sport sedan cars?




lolkitteh


I'm looking for a cheap luxury car a sporty sedan car, or a car with nice horsepower (like a mustang, camaro, etc.). However I have a price limit. Looking for cars under $20,000. Help me please! Need a nice list!


Answer
Acura TL and the Acura TSX. Both can be get used pretty easy with 20k, and they would be pretty new. Reliable, sporty, and luxury all combined in both.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment