Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Is Scion FR-S 2013 Consider a sport car, or a sport sedan? and How much will it raise my car insurance?

luxury cars texas on Houston Car Rental - Luxury Car Rentals in Houston
luxury cars texas image



George


Like I heard that a 2 door sedan is when it has more than 33 cubic feet of rear interior volume...
How much will it increase my insurance by? (In texas) Currently have a 2002 Toyota Sequoia I'm 17 so the insurance will be higher if I'm below 25.



Answer
It is a sports car. And it is a coupe.

Classifications:
Sports car.
Economy car
Luxury car
Super car
Muscle Car

Sub-Classifications:
Sedan is a 4 door car.
Coupe is a 2 door car.
Hatchback is a car that has a trunk that opens with the rear window.
Station Wagon is a hatchback with a longer wheelbase.
SUV
Pick up
Van
MiniVan

Insurance should be higher. The newer the car, the higher it is. Plus, it is RWD, 2 doors, and sporty. I don't know how much your insurance is now, but expect to pay an additional $50 per month.

Hold old do you need to be to rent an apartment in texas?




Blossom


also how old do you need to be to lease a luxury car?
what if my mom did it for me, but it would under my name? would that work?



Answer
Minors cannot enter into legal contracts such as apartment leases and car rental agreements. You would need to be at least 18.

That said, companies can set their own criteria. Most apartments will rent to 18 year olds; most car rental agencies won't rent luxury cars to anyone under 25.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment