Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How did people back in the day cope with no air conditioning in cars?

sports cars beginning with m on Reports Of Cases Heard And Determined By The Supreme Court Of South ...
sports cars beginning with m image



.


There was a point where a lot of people had cars and A/C was never thought of or it was just beginning. How did the white collar workers manage not to get out of their cars soaking wet on hot summer days? I have a small black sports car, A/C went out on it and if it's hot enough, I come out soaking wet in my own sweat.


Answer
I kept my head out the window to get some breeze and my very first car did not have an A/C and when I did get a car with one in it, I started having bad reaction with the air blowing in and my eyes started itching and comes to find out was that pollens was blowing in..lol I have always hated the A/C in the car/truck and we only use it when we really needed it..=)

Should a twelve year old own a sports car?




bradiousit


My pal (who is a reckless speed demon)just bought a high performance convertible sports car for her twelve year old daughter on the pretext that she will teach her car safety first, and monitor her driving carefully when she begins to drive. In the meantime she will take her down remote country roads to teach her how to drive. Both parents are speed demons and have scared me with their driving. Am I too cautious? I worry for the child's safety. Perhaps I'm a prude. I was seriously maimed in a major car accident when I was twelve and went through hell as a child.


Answer
Your friend just bought herself a convertible because she wanted one and justified it by saying it will be for her daughter in 5 years.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment