Saturday, September 28, 2013

Help me find a sports car around 40k?

sports cars 40k on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero - Pictures - 1999 Oldsmobile Alero 4 Dr GL
sports cars 40k image



Iman


I am looking for a new sports car. I like the sleeker, more jagged looking ones. i am trying to stay within the mentioned 40k.


Answer
you should give way more information for better results fyi. i really don't know what you mean by jagged ones and if you gave me more info i'd help you out.

What is the price for a used 2005 Scion tc?




�raco


I have $10k and I wanna get a used 2005 Scion tc. Is that possible? Or should I get some other kind of cool sport car that costs at most $10k? Thanks.


Answer
Too broad...
Low mileage (15K-40K mls)...about $12-15k
Under $10k is possible but should have high mileage about 60-80k mls...
You could get Honda S2000 with about 12k...
Check your local listings...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment