Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What what would be a cool car to supercharge?

sports cars low insurance on Cars | Collectable Classic Cars
sports cars low insurance image



Chris


I am looking for a first car to buy. I also want that car to not be considered a sports car, co i can keep insurance lower. I am having trouble looking for a car that would be cool enough, and be worth making it supercharged. I also need it to be a little bit on the cheaper side. All answers will be greatly appreciated.


Answer
So...you want a cheap car, that is low on insurance, because you're cheap on money....

But then you want to spend the thousands and thousands of dollars it will take to supercharge it?

Man, have you got your priorities mixed up.

what would insurance look like for a 1995 ford mustang?




Jake Loeff


Hi, Im a 19 year old guy and was offered a 1995 red ford mustang 2 door 6 cylinder. I know insurance is gonna sky rocket because its a sports car and because of my age but i was told there is a way to have the car labeled as a classic or something and that can help lower insurance. If anyone has any info to help me out with this it would be awesome.


Answer
On a car that old, you don't need collision so just buy PL & PD the minimum..and I think the 6 cyl is lots cheaper that a v8..so it may not be as bad as you think...call a broker for a estimate..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment