Thursday, September 26, 2013

What 3 cars would you have under these categories?

luxury cars 100k on Bora Bora, Kardashian style | Things I Would Do If I Was Rich
luxury cars 100k image



Alex


1. Supercar
2. Second Tier car (can be a sports car or luxury car)
3. Regular everyday car

Personally, it would be:
1.Lamborghini Reventon
2. BMW M3 E90
3. 2008 Toyota Tacoma V6 4WD, in Indigo Blue :D



Answer
1 toss up between the pagani huayra, the mclaren mp4-12C, and the koenigsegg agera r
2 over $100k porsche 911 turbo s, under $100k GTR, under $75k probably an m3
3 uh id be happy with a wrx or an sti/evo, right now im driving a 2011 mazdaspeed 3

What is a cool looking muscle/luxury car that is relatively cheap?




Juan


I want to start saving up for a pretty nice car so that I may buy it in a couple years. I'm thinking within 65-100k, I had my eye on a 2007 murcielago but I just want a little more choices. Can you please give me some more suggestions?


Answer
Juan,
The 2012 CTS-V Coupe is the complete packageâa stunning, high-performance sport coupe with overt styling and extraordinary capability on the road. The Eaton-supercharged and intercooled 6.2L V8 engine generates a massive 556 horsepower and 551 lb.-ft. of torque. Put the power to the pavement with your choice of an available TREMEC® 6-speed manual shifter or Hydra-Matic 6-speed automatic. Once launched, performance handling is assured by a Nürburgring®-tuned suspension fitted with revolutionary dual-mode Magnetic Ride Control that reacts in the blink of an eye to changing demands. And race-inspired Brembo® disc brakesâ6-piston in front, 4-piston in backâdeliver massive stopping power. Inside, the driver-centric cockpit features full instrumentation with LED-traced gauges that flash as redline approaches and an available g-meter that communicates lateral acceleration. Available bolstered RECARO® performance seats keep the driver firmly planted during performance driving. The 2012 CTS-V Coupe; is stunning in every way. I would suggest looking online on the Cadillac web site to get more information. I would also suggest that you visit your local dealership and take one for a test drive; I know you will love it!
Thank you,
Stacy GM Customer Service




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment