Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Have you noticed a blue smoke coming out of Kyle Busch car?

sports cars in france on This is a general entry, first identified in the keyclone name of your ...
sports cars in france image



NO Saints


How can you possibly win while a blue smoke coming out of his car? Did he put something in the gas to make it go faster? That night at Richmond. Seeing a car with a blue smoke to win is disturbing, I want NASCAR to investigate!


Answer
Yea I saw that. And I believe you are right. In fact that is about the only thing I saw in that race was the blue smoke coming out of the car.

If you haven't been able to tell by now, NASCAR targets people they don't like and people they do like they give an advantage.

Look at Jeremy Mayfield. He gets caught with a false positive for a drug test and he's still not racing.

Then look at the France's family (J.C. France) who gets busted with a bag of cocaine. He gets out of the ticket on a technicality and NASCAR allows him race again.

I really hate NASCAR to be honest with you. The more I learn about the France family, the more it ruins the sport.

They (the France's) are absolutely the sorriest group of people I can say I have met.

How to market a vacation rental right outside of Paris, France?




sevbv


I am planning to buy a one bedroom, 600sqf, to turn it into a short-term lease or vacation rentals in october 2007. Since it is located outside of Paris (Sèvres) a 10 mn walk to the nearest subway station, how can I entice people to come and stay at this place. They have so many offers in Paris. What would be more interesting? I am remodeling it entirely (brand new appliances, new mattress, new floorings, paint, wiring, and everything) and will furnish with antiques, or located next to French Open, sport and event arena, Versailles, Seine banks, or since it is a ground floor and I live next door, it would be perfect for elderly people or women traveling alone? I cannot rent it for more than 300 $ a week for 4 people so the price could be a real plus. Can anyone help me write a short enticing text to hook people to stay with me since I have mortgage to pay on it? I have no experience in marketing and selling rentals by owners...Has anyone any leads? Thank you!!!


Answer
Try handing out flyers on car windows or posting at local cafes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment