Thursday, August 22, 2013

Which luxury car makers have the best user friendly factory navigation systems for model years 07-08?

luxury cars 2008 on My Cars Blog: New Proton Saga Cars
luxury cars 2008 image



chanoey91


I'm looking into buying a luxury car from the 2007 to 2008 model year, I want one with built in factory navigation but with all the choices out there it's hard to decide. Between these makes and models, Acura MDX, Audi Q7, Cadillac SRX, Lexus RX 350, Mercedes benz M Class and Infiniti FX Class which of them have the most user friendly navigation systems. Thanks in advance.


Answer
This is obviously personal preference, but I can speak to the SRX, Q7, FX, and M. Of these only the M still allowed in motion destination entry, BUT the database is rather restrictive. The Q7 had almost Garmin like flexibility, but the '08 would not allow inmotion destination entry. The SRX looked great but was about useless for me. OnStar worked a lot better. The FX felt like a toy but worked well. Note that ALL of these are DVD based and only the FX had a traffic module (I think that was an '09).

Can you tell me something about this car?

Q. I'm planning to purchase a new 2008 Mercedes CL600. I like it because it looks nice and sleek but I have no idea about cars. Is this car worth the price? Can you tell me about it? Money isn't an option here so if you have another nice luxury car recommendation, please do so.


Answer
Absolutely not!!!! That car is rediculously expensive. It's just the coupe of the flagship sedan. For that price you can get something extremely flashy and sexy like an Aston Martin vantage or even a bentley contiental GT! If price isn't an issue at all I would suggest the Bentley since it a similar to the Cl except much more desireable! Rolls Royce came out with a nice looking Coupe convertible. The Cl is a nice car for sure but it's just not that special. There are many other more desireable cars in the 100 thousand dollar plus range.
my picks
-Any Aston Martin
-Audi R8
-bentley continental (top pick since it is a similar to what you are looking at)
-Mercedes SLR Mclaren
-Porsche 911 Turbo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment