Saturday, August 24, 2013

What is a good looking sports car with good mileage?

sports cars types on Bugatti-Sports-Car-Type-57-Evoluzione-Concept-Car-3.jpg
sports cars types image



Nazar Stel


I am 16 and I am looking to find a car that is fuel efficient, looks nice (sports car sudan), and is affordable. I have looked at a Mazda rx8 but it seems with the rotory engine that would give me more problems than I would like. I have also looked at the ford mustang as well as other types of sports cars but I need better gas mileage.

P.S. Im not a big fan hatchbacks or convertibles. If i had to choose between the two I would choose the convertible though.



Answer
I don't have a lot of knowledge about other cars other than the ones I have owned.

I had a 2006 Mustang GT. It had the tested and true 4.6L V8.

I put over 120k miles on that car with no issues. Reliable and fun. It got 23-24 on the hwy, and about 17 in the city. The new 5.0 mustang 2011-2012 gets even better gas mileage and more power!

I would imagine that the new Camaro is just as solid with its dependable motor. But I am pretty sure its gas mileage is not as good.

What are some old, cheap, sports cars available?




skjbf.f


I'm looking for a first car but I dont want a normal car or truck or anything typical. i was thinking about a vw 70's beetle, then i saw the karmann ghia. But although reviews are good for the karmann, they have some disadvantages. I still want it though. So are there any sports car types that i can get fairly cheap? $4 or $5 thousand. Or should i go with the Karmann?
Thanks :]



Answer
70's sports cars:
Triumph Spitfire,TR6, TR7
MG Midget, MGB
Fiat 850, 124 (cheap, and unreliable)
Datsun 240z (not sure on the numbers of the z's)
Mazda RX2 RX3 (hard to find replacement engine parts)
Toyota Celica
Austin Sprite
There were others, these are the low end models. Some nice street worthy ones can be found in this price range. They are referred to as "thirty footers" meaning they look good at a distance but are not show quality. All require more then average maintenance, some are easy to find parts for and others almost impossible to find parts for. Some had a sedan counter part that handles very well, such as the 510 Datsun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment