Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I would like to buy a nice car in 12 months when i get my liscense. How can i make my money work for me?

sports cars 10 000 on Alex Posey, The Creek Indian Poet: The Poetry Of Alexander Lawrence ...
sports cars 10 000 image
Q. I am 15 years old and when i turn 16 in early march next year i would like to buy a nice used car. (about $10,000 give or take) I want to know my options about saving/investing and how to maximize the potential of my money in 12 months. I am willing to invest and take a marginal risk in the stockmarket and have a job that will gie me about $4,000 by march next year. thankyou for your help!


Answer
work as much as you can, and SAVE YOUR MONEY! try to avoid spending money on things you want, so that you can save as much as possible. start a budget, with an amount each week for fun, savings, other expenses, etc. the other answer was right, don't get a sports car or anything stupid like that, it will kill you on insurance. before you buy, call you insurance company, and get a quote, so you won't be surprised by the insurance. Good Luck

Can anyone give me good car suggestions?




Gorilla R


I;m looking for a sports car that is a coupe, low to the ground, hatch back ( the back seats and trunk attached), has back seats that could fit 2-3 people. I don't want any thing older than 1990 and one that's in a decent condition should be around $10,000, bit more is okay. It should also have some body parts in the market because i want to customize it as I get more money.


Answer
Dodge Stealth or Mitsubishi 3000GT, the high end models are great performers. As far as back seat, they have them, depends on how big the people you are hauling are as to how comfy they will be.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment