Friday, August 23, 2013

What type of car is cheapest to insure?

sports cars for under 10k on 1970 Fiat 850 Sport Bertone Coupe Front
sports cars for under 10k image



Josh


I am 16 and looking to buy a car under 10k. I want an SUV but what I hear they are a lot more to insure than a sedan? is there a big difference in insurance price when it comes to Suvs, sedans, and sports cars? For example here are three types of cars one a suv, one sporty, and one sedan. Which will be cheapest?
Ford Expedition
Mazda RX8
Chevy Malibu



Answer
You are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here carsinsurancefree.info to solve the problem.

Whats a good sports car that does well in the snow?




luckotheiv


I'm looking at getting a new car under 20K (hopefully between 10K-15K out the door). I live in Michigan, so I need a car that isnt horrible in the snow, but I also want a sportier car. I was looking at the Scion tC for example, but Ive heard mixed things about snow driving. Any advice for a good sporty/snowy cross?


Answer
you need something with all wheel drive for the snow, id suggest a subaru wrx you can get a used one for up to 15k




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment