Sunday, August 18, 2013

How do i get a fake/clone 70s chevy chevelle?

sports cars of the 70s on ... 2014 Cuda Price Release and Price on prices-cars.com | prices-cars.com
sports cars of the 70s image



Goodkid90


I really want a muscle car, but many are way to expensive. I heard making clones are really cheap and good. I have no idea about where to go or what to do. I was wondering what the steps are to do. This will help me out a lot. Thanks


Answer
Your alittle mixed up there man.

You cant make a fake or clone chevelle..

Clones are plan jane base model cars, they are made to look like Super sports, Z28's, Ralley sprots, etc etc

Like a chevelle SS clone.. Which is a base model chevlle with parts installed on body, interior, engine that GM used on the SS's.

It now looks like a chevelle SS but it wasnt a factory made one so it's a clone

What are some other classic European sports cars like MGB?




Cadeyrn


I've been looking at MGB's and Triumphs and Fiats from the 70s and stuff but what are some other cars like that?


Answer
seems like jag had a spot along with hillman/however google is the place to do it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment