Monday, August 19, 2013

What kind of car would be cheapest to insure for a teenage driver?

sports cars that are cheap to insure on ... .com - player for car, porsche rental, sports car rental
sports cars that are cheap to insure image



Frankie


Im 17 yrs old, and about to move out.. My mother is not to happy with this so she is keeping my car. Now I have to buy my own car and pay the insurance as well, what kind of cars should I start looking at? Used of course, but what types of cars would be cheapest to insure?


Answer
The best (i.e. cheapest) to insure would be the smaler, "dependable transportation" type cars: toyota corollas, honda civics, hyundai accents, etc. All sports cars would be tremendously expensive.
Good luck!

Which make of cars are cheap to insure?




cactuswolf


I'm planning on getting a new car but which car manufacturers make cars that are cheap on insurance? It seems Honda is on the higher side, but I was looking at Mitsubishi and theirs seems pretty low, and Mitsu is the one I was going to go with to begin with. Any suggestions? Assume it's just a normal non-sports car.


Answer
Most insurance companies rank every make/model of car with a number system and the higher the number rank of the car, the higher the insurance will be. The ranking number can go up depending on things such as how much that make/model is stolen or broken into and how safe they are if a wreck were to occur. your zip code also has a lot to do with the ranking. Also the newer your car is the more expensive the insurance will be. I don't know that there is a specific manufacturer who is cheaper than the other. I think it comes down to model more than make. I hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment