Friday, May 9, 2014

Why do people get so upset over others driving expensive cars but not celebrities?




Shane Ueha


i see yahoo answers people getting upset when they read that someone young getting nice expensive luxury/sports cars etc.
but it never occurs to me that people get upset over those teen/young celebrities who change cars more often than you change your calender. why is that?



Answer
I hate to admit it, but my family is rich, like filthy rich, but I bought my own car. (2008 Ford Mustang), and next year, I'll probably get another car. But I buy my own shit like the rest of the world.

quick poll.........................answer it>>>>>>>>>>?




Bosy


what would u like to have..........?
1-new 10 shoes or new 10 bags
2-new mobile or new laptop
3-new yahoo messenger vision or new windows live vision
4- ask new question or answer new question
5-new sporty car or new luxury car
6- new book or new magazine



Answer
shoes
laptop
yahoo messenger
answer
luxury
book




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment