Thursday, May 8, 2014

Price of new sports car.?




Tannor Dan


I've been looking everywhere to find the price of the new Corvette c7 stingray and the Saleen Raptor s5s. So far all I can find is estimates and guesses, so if there are any car enthusiasts who know the legit price please tell me


Answer
The price has not been OFFICIALLY announced yet - Chevy is still not releasing the car until summer or fall of this year, so they are only sharing that it will be around $70k and up.

What would be an ideal sports car for me?




Elysian


I've been looking into cars lately, just want to know what you guys think. I'm a guy, my 17th birthdays coming up next week, live in California, looking for a sports car. Preferably 2 door coupe with 4-5 seats, used, manual transmission, <11,000, year 2000 or higher, black or red, something <70k miles, and looks like a sick car.
This is going to be a car for pleasure shared between my dad and I.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing your suggestions
Forgot to say, I've been driving for a year and a half and have experience, so this won't be my first car. And i do not want any type of mustang as they are overrated and way too common. Looking for a unique car.



Answer
sports cars come with two seats look at the Civic SI




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment