Saturday, May 10, 2014

I don't understand what the big deal with exotic sports cars that are over $100,000? is?




coreyrules


What makes them so great? They are a lot more expensive than 8-cylinder sports cars with V8s that can still go from 0 to 60 quickly such as the Camaro Z28, Firebird Trans AM, and the Mustang GT.

I mean come on! You can get all that souped-up 8-cylinder power you want with something like one of those cars I just mentioned for UNDER $25,000, yet there are people who spend a much as a quarter million on some Ferrari or Lamborghini, or even over $1,000,000 on a freakin' ENZO Ferrari. What?, do they have steering wheels made out of diamonds? Are the pistons made out of 24 karat gold? Do they come with some small supercomputer with other features like that black Trans Am "Kit" from "Knight Rider"?

They are no better in power and performance than a souped-up 6 or 8 cylinder and aren't as fast as stock cars and Formula 1 cars.

So what makes these Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and other expensive sports cars such a big deal, and so expensive????



Answer
It's just like wine. Extremely expensive wines are not better wines, they are just rarer. People want to stand out in a crowd. If your car has a distribution of 1 million that's hard to do. If your car has a distribution of 200, then thats cool (to them, not my opinion).

Also remember that people that buy these cars are typically rich enough that an extra $100,000 is a drop in the bucket. So they buy $200,000.00 cars and $2,000.00 shoes and drink $200.00 wines, but who cares, really?

Least expensive sports cars/coupes?




Lmf96


I'm getting a car soon. I love the coupe style. And sports cars. I am a girl.

My dream car is a Chevelle, but it's too expensive.

Are there any cars (I would buy used, not new) out there that have the coupe style but less than $13,000? Probably not, but I figured I should ask here anyway. I keep looking on KBB.com for cars but haven't found a perfect match....if there even is one.

Any help is appreciated



Answer
A Honda Civic Si us a great choice for a cheap sports car. It may be a problem because it is only available with a manual transmission. Another car is a Mazda Miata or MX-5. I would also recommend a Gonda Prelude, but watch out for cars that tuners have got to. Alway look for a car that has less than 100,000 miles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment