Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sport Car!!!!!!?




FootballFr


I am 15 and in a couple of months will have my license. Right now I own a 1997 F150, around 250,000 miles, we did give it a new engine about 3 years ago, also it's in a good condition. I am thinking about selling it because I really want something sporty. How much could I get out if it? Also what is a good car or truck, not to expensive and is sporty like I want? I have looked at Camaros, Firebirds and thought about buying a Chevy S10 and sporting it up a little. I really like smaller trucks better. Try to give me a list of cars that might be good. thanks.


Answer
As for the price of your truck, you can check with KBB.com. You can check off all the options (etc.) and it will give you a fairly accurate going rate in your area.

As for buying another truck, you're only 15 so you many not know, but everybody is having trouble paying for gas. If you were to get a truck (or suv) you will have to get a job, just to pay for gas - to get to the job.

I would suggest you think really hard and ask people around you who has trucks and SUV about the cost of paying for gas.


Good Luck...

P.S. My civic gets 41 MPG on the hwy. I ain't hurt'n for gas money.

car car car?




ruzhkata


I'm looking for a first car. I'm seventeen. About the 1000 - 9000 $ limit and under 150 000 miles.
DO you know any helpful sites except e-bay craigslist carmax yahoo and autotrader??? Also if posible do you know where i can find bank owned vehicles?

Can you advice me with what to buy and what not to. I'm looking for a car that can get me at least 4 years.



Answer
If you really want to impress go for a cheap sports car. I found a '91 Camaro for $1000 locally. It had 100,000 miles on it but it ran fine. I got a '94 Mustang GT for my first car. Another option would be to look for a used police car auction. They go really cheap at those and you can usually get a fast, decent car.

If you're going for a more luxurious/economic route, I would suggest a Pontiac Grand Prix. About 25-30 mpg and a decent look. You could definitely get a 2000-2003 for under $9000 (probably looking at 4000ish, depending on mileage) and those are nice cars. Ultimately, go with what suits you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment