Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sporty cars for under 6k?




cody


What are some used sport/sporty looking cars for under 6 grand?


Answer
Whatever you choose just be aware that it will be highly used at that price, so be sure you are comfortable with the maintenance a 6000 dollar sports car will require. If it were me, I would source out an early 90's mercedes 500 SL. Find a well documented one with the servce records and make sure the top goes up and down. A used car that has all service records up to date since new means it was well taken care of 9 out of 10 times.

Best sports car under 13k?




Random G


(i.e.) I can get an M3 for 6k and spend about 2k on necessary repairs. Give me any suggestions. Reliability is a major factor. Any sport sedan or sport coupe. ONLY hardtop convertibles if you suggest any.


Answer
make sure it is a car that doesn't rust. there are cars out there that dont rust, but most do. rust costs money, I would know. The dirty mechanic tried to rip me off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment