Thursday, May 22, 2014

Which is the hottest convertible sports car for sale?




Susan W





Answer
I am no car expert but this is what I found out from the net.

Toyota Camry Solara is one of the hottest convertible sports car for sale. It is 190 inches to 191.5 inches in length, 71.1 inches in width, and 55.1 inches to 55.5 inches in height with a wheelbase of 105.1 inches. Its fuel capacity is 18.5 galloons. It is manufactured from 1999 to 2003 and was assembled in Cambridge and in Ontario, Canada. It has SXV-20 (I4) or CV-20 (V6) platform. Its engine could be 2.2 L 5S-FE I4 or 3.0 L 1MZ-FE V6. It has two modes of transmissions which are 4-speed automatic and 5-speed manual.

Joining the list of the convertible sports car for sale is the Cadillac Fleetwood which has both sedan and coupe or convertible versions which differ in body type. The sedan is a 4âdoor while the convertible is a 2-door.

Another coupe in the convertible sports car for sale list is Saab 9-3 (pronounced "nine three"), which is badged as 93. It has both hatchback and coupe or convertible versions which differ in body type. The convertible is a 2-door while the hatchback may be a 3-door or a 5-door.

Sport cars vs Muscle cars question to professional...?




Idle


At first please Don't confuse me with an amateur.I've done for months lost of research about vehicles.
The question is why are sport cars like Ferrari 458 Italia(562 hp); Aston martin (540 hp);lotus;BMW;Audi;and all others considered as luxurious car more expensive than muscle cars even know they are less powerful such like 2012 Chevy Camaro zl1 (580 hp) or Ford Mustang Shelby Gt (550 hp) ... Please do not bring me the low production rates stuffs;high price material or hand made.Cause i got proof that these companies like Ferrari get 175 % of benefit on every car sale so please serious and tough answers.
I know that speed doesn't only stands on horsepower;But the Zl1 Camaro got the most respect worldwide for his aerodynamic ; drivetrain ; launch; only one able for 24 hours deep track with no tire changing;and best tire smoke.Also all these muscle got super leather ; cool and lasting interior smell; HID headlamps; motor computer set able; air brake and others.So please enough professional answer
note:the muscle car and sport car terms have changed these late years.Am not a muscle car lover.(i could bring a lot more info but it would be too much long)



Answer
Mainly sports cars such as Ferrari and Lamborghini are a social status, It says look I am rich I can afford to run an Italian sports car. Muscle cars however haven't got that status.

Usually if someone said here I have two cars, A Lamborghini Aventador and a '67 Mustang with a custom engine, choose one.
A lot of people would choose the Lambo, I would choose the mustang. I prefer them they have a meatier sound and are more fun to play about with and tune. I suppose it depends on what you are doing with it, If you are like me, a mechanic and have been into cars for years I would choose the muscle car just for pure enjoyment and because of their tuning capabilities, If I was a very rich professional sports player I'd have an Aventador because I'm an over paid, half brained idiot who thinks because it has a bull on it and it's Italian it is the fastest thing on the road and you look the mutts nuts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment