Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New luxury car suggestion, with decent mpg?




Alex


Hi, looking for a luxury car with +25mph city that's a mid size family car

I test drove the Lexus is250H its nice, but I want a bit more power. what else is out there? I really want a V6 with good mpg. I want leather and sat nav and all the safety features, and yet comfortable to drive. Looking to lease new or buy slightly used, price range is 35-60k.

Last car, '07 BMW 335i and an '06 Infinity G35. I have a wife and a kid and I carpool kids around, still I feel like I deserve a bit of luxury.



Answer
I would recommend a Lexus GS450h. It seems to match all of your specifications. Its also much faster and nicer than the HS250h that you test drove.

Lexus GS450h
3.5 litre V6 Hybrid
E-CVT Transmission
340 hp (total output)
0-60 in 5.2 seconds
25 MPG
MSRP: $57,000-$70,000.

Old reliable luxury car?




b00rb


I want a "semi"-luxury car cheap (<$3000), I'm a high school student so I need it to last at least 2 more years, hassle free. I love how BMW's look, but I've heard they're not that reliable, so I've been looking at Infinitis. I want a sedan/coupe with decent gas mileage, from the '90s, and I by "semi"-luxury, I mean I want the car to have features like leather seats, power seats and windows, a/c, power steering, etc. Decent gas mileage is a plus too (15 MPG<)
Any suggestions?



Answer
If you are looking for a hassle free car for $3000 you may have a long wait. Try perhaps a top end low mileage car from a brand not noted for luxury cars, maybe a Hyundai or Kia perhaps. Domestic cars may also be worth a look, such as Buicks or Mercurys. Don't forget a luxury car will still have luxury car running costs, and all old cars will need repairs at some time. Good luck!.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment