Thursday, May 22, 2014

used ford explorer sport trac for sale in ohio?




Paige


im almost 16 and am looking for a decent car. my mom's budget is no more then 7 thousand. do you know any ford explorer trac's for sale in ohio? i want a used car for no more than $7,000. Also, do you know any other used small trucks that are smiliar to this one? or any decent car for less than 7,000? i hate cavaliers!


Answer
go to cars.com, and in the used car search select "all makes" and "all models" with a price max of $7,000, then put your zip code and select a reasonable search radius, like 75 miles. When your results come up, in the left panel limit the mileage to something reasonable like 80,000. A lot of the cars will be 100K or more, you don't want those so filter them out. 80K is probably the most you want. Then scroll through and see what you find. For 7K and less than 80,000 miles around Denver I saw a Mercedes Kompressor, several PT Cruisers with <40K miles, a VW Beetle or 2, even some Mustangs (wouldn't suggest it, insurance is going to be outrageous), as well as the expected swarms of Hyundai's and similar makes. I looked up the Sport Trac's, and good ones start at about 13-14K, so it's out of your price range. Any ones for less than that will have lots of miles, so they'll have problems and be a pain to keep running.

Thinking of relocating. Minneapolis, Denver, or Phoenix. Which one?




Eug B


I'm a college student. I'm 20 years old, and I'm thinking of relocating after I finish off my education.
I currently live in New York City (Brooklyn). I most of my life.
It's a nice place to live, I suppose, but I'm personally finding it very boring. Yes you're probably thinking how the hell could I get bored in NY, and I'd tell you because I'm not into night life AT ALL. I'm the outdoorsy type... not much of a clubber/bar-hopper.
Besides a few jogging trails and water-walks, theres not much to do for outdoor enthusiasts like me in NYC.
So I'm interested in moving to either Minneapolis, Denver, or Phoenix. All 3 cities have wonderful amounts of things to do outdoors. Minneapolis has countless lakes, Denver has the Rockies; 15 mins from Downtown, and Phoenix has the mountains actually in the city limits. I'd probably pick Phoenix, but I don't like the fact that the city is so auto-dependant.
I know all 3 cities have varying climates. I don't mind brutal cold or blazing heat.



Answer
I'm in my 20s and live in Denver. I'm also extremely outdoorsy and love it here. You should make your decision based on which sports you like best. If you like rock climbing, skiing, mountain biking, road biking and/or kayaking you will be happy in Denver. I've met a ton of people here in Denver originally from Minneapolis, which leads me to believe MN is not great for outdoor sports (unless you like water skiing).

Although Denver is by no means as urban and sophisticated as NY, there are many neighborhoods in Denver where you can walk from your house/apt to unique stores/restaurants. In Phoenix, on the contrary, you will be required to drive your car from corporate strip-mall to corporate strip-mall. Additionally, I've visited Phoenix for work and find most people there unsophisticated and superficial. They're Mostly people originally from California who had to move to AZ because they couldn't afford the high cost of living in CA. Denver has a nice mix of people from all over who chose to move there because of the outdoors and greater quality of life.

Judging by your question, I think Denver would be the best fit because of the high number of outdoorsy sports and less car dependancy than Phoenix. Additionally, if you really want to live an outdoorsy lifestyle, consider mountain towns such as Aspen, Telluride, Vail, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment