Saturday, May 24, 2014

real sports car vs inexpensive modded car?




EpicRacer


which would you take: a modern sports car such as a mazda rx8 or a more primitive car like a nissan 240sx which can easily be modified.

in in the boat of either spending $10-15000 on a modern car or possibly getting an older car such as the 240sx or 300zx and adding a few upgrades.

which would you take and why?
i chose the rx8 b/c ive driven one and really liked the way it felt. its not my only option, just one of my top picks.



Answer
if i had to choose, i'd choose a real sports car.


but i wouldn't be able to afford one. i don't mind modded sports cars. i'm actually thinking about getting one. plus they're cheaper.

if i had all the money in the world, i'd rather get a real sports car though. because its been engineered to go fast!

guys only: Why do men like sports cars? (more inside)?




nikki


My Husband wants to buy a two door two seater sport car, but I won't let him because we have two kids. I drive a Toyota Tacoma, but I if he gets a two seater then I could never ride with him. He realy wants that type of car. Why are guy so in need of a sport car, and what should I do?


Answer
iam lucky as my wife loves sports cars.We always buy sports cars that fit our children in so limits the choice sometimes.

Its the boys and the toys,as a child we play with cars and when we get up we follow this trend still.

Plus its how you feel driving a car, i drove my friends mpv the other week and had to hide and felt really uncomfy driving it,to the point of my friends making fun of me.

Let him have it if it makes him happy life is short so simple pleasures are a must.

to the above poster.answer was a bit shallow.I have a sports car with a wife and two kids and dont pick up girls.
Dont stereotype people ,a car wont make someone cheat,it would be there nature,even in a bar for example.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment