Saturday, September 21, 2013

What would have to happen with Solar Energy for you to make the investment in your home?

luxury cars under 50k on discount car upholstery fabric
luxury cars under 50k image



upyoursale


Rather it's equipment cost or installation cost? perhaps 20-30%?


Answer
I already have, I invested $16K have practically eliminated my electric bill, last month was under $10, I will break even in no more than 6 years sooner if the proposed rate increases pass, and I will save at least $50K over the life of my panels. If I had waited until this year I would break even in my 4th year, because I would have received a $7800 fed tax credit instead of the $2K tax credit. I did get lucky because I got a $10K rebate from my utility thanks to my states solar initiative, but even without it I would save money in the long run.

We have the possibility of rolling black outs this week because of several days well over 100 degrees, but if it happens, my a/c will still be running.

I think we just need a change in perception. Many people invest tens of thousands into luxury items in their homes, but don't consider the one upgrade that will save them money and shelter their budget for years to come. My panels cost about half what I paid for my pool, about 1/3 of my kitchen remodel, and even less than the wood floors I had put in, they even cost less than my car. Yet they are the only expense that is paying me back.

What kind of car should I get?




Jo Jo


I want to buy a new car. I have a $28,000 limit on my new vehicle. I know that I dont want a Ford because there styles dont appeal to me. What kind of cars do ya'll have that you like or recommend? I need ideas. I'm stuck in a rut.


Answer
You can choose from a great number of pre-owned near-luxury cars in your price range, if you are willing to consider buying a slightly used car instead of new. For this amount, you can find a wide array of models by Acura, Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz and even Porsche under $28K, with low mileage (less than 50K miles), less than 4 years old, still covered under their original factory full warranty. The best places for this are online car auctions like motobidia.com.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment